Lumec and the QR Code
The addition of the QR codes in Lumec’s latest generation of light fixtures, will help streamline your maintenance calls. When you scan these codes in the Service Tag app, the following information on the fixtures you have installed will be at your fingertips:
- Location of the fixture on your site
- External ID
- List of Parts
- Designation (proper part number)
- Lumen Output
- Colour Temp
- Fixture Colour
- Number of LEDs
- Power Consumption
- Safety Class
- Ambient Temperature
- Supply Frequency
- Family Name
- Manufacturing Date
- Sales Order Number
- Efficacy Rating
- IP Rating
- Brings up sales order information
Here is how you get started
- Download the Service Tag app from the Google Play or iOS app store.
- Create your account (its easy!)
- Register the luminaire by scanning the QR code that is affixed to the fixture, or the box label
- Scan the QR code for access to documentation, such as installation guides, specifications on the fixture, parts lists, direct contact to the manufacturer.
Saving the best for last
When you are on site, doing a maintenance call on your luminaire, you can program a spare driver, by using the Service Tag app.
- Scan the QR code of the luminare
- Place your device on the spare driver
- Press “Program”
The spare driver will have received the correct settings for that luminaire.
For more information, along with a list of FAQ and answers go here.
*Scan the QR code at the top of this post in the Service Tag app, to see what it can do.